Tuesday, February 17, 2009

about me





ABOUT ME

   Hello my friends how are you my name’s rizki hayati suhud , I born in gresik town at 8ty September 1995 . I has hobby my hobby are road and wrote . you know , I has special colour of my skin and my hair , talk about my hair , my hair is not short and not long too . my friends one more my lips is so cute and my nose is not flat and not sharp ok , oh yeach my tall are 158cm and my weight are 35kg .

   Oh ya friends , now I lived with my family in golokan town I lived in my home , my little home , true my home is very little but in my home live are harmonous family . In my family I has members family they are my father , my mother and two my brother .
   In my home I has a pet , I has kind pet they are cat , hen , cock , chikens , goose , pigeon owl , and the kind of fish . my pet has family too , that are an example are : temon tyhimonthy (my cat) , Ricardo koko (my owl) , jenny and tara family (my goose) and etc…
   One more in front of my home grow many kind of tree and flowers , oh I has a fish pool it’s stay in front of my home , the situation in front of my home is very cool because grow many kind of tree and around my flowers it’s my fish pool .
In front of my home the situation are very harmonous and behid my home the situation are very harmoous too , because behind my home grow many kind of tree too the example are : mangos tree , bananas tree , rambutan tree , and passion fruit and etc…

   Ok friend , if you not went to my home I confident you aer very unlucky ok , about of them , came on visit in my home at Kyai . H . Ahmad Dahlan II ok !
   DON’T FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (-.-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb....
    Rizki your blog and your write is good and I like this but you write " I has " Actually you write " I have "...
    Rizki please you Change Oke !!!!!!!!!.++
    Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum..............
    rizki, your blog is very good. I like your blog. But your write"I born in gresik town at 8ty September 1995". Actually your write"I was born in gresik town at 8ty September 1995". Thanks yach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wassalamualaikum..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamu'alaikum wr.wb
    hi rizki
    special for you i want to look at your picture with your family because your blog to be perfect if fu show your picture ok
    and success alwayss
    assalamu;alaikum wr.wb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamealaikum Wr. Wb.

    your blog is good
    your write is good, but what mean road ??????
    it's not connected

    ReplyDelete
  5. assalamualaikum wr.wb??????????/////////
    hello girl.....! i hope you are ok!!!is it correct?s colorfull.you must add the colour.ok?????? and one more,you must do second posting quickly......./////////////?????????????
    REMEMBER IT.../././././././.!!!!!****^^^
    thanks>>>...>>>...<<<...<<<
    wassalamualaikum wr.wb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. assalamualaikum wr wb
    rizki your write is good, but your templeate is dark

    thankssss......!!!!!!
    wassalamualaikum wr wb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rizki Ilake your blog,but I like than you change your color,but iam still of like your blog

    ReplyDelete